UK Schools Race Events
The NSSA runs a plethora of race events in the Uk each year from the National Schools Leagues all the way up to the British Schools Indoor Open Championships. Our races are inclusive, removing barriers to entry.
- No membership required
- Individual entries accepted
- Boys, girls and mixed teams
- Teams can be spread across the age groups
- Only one run to count, removing pressure and the potential of a wasted day
The list of events we usually run is below – To see the confirmed dates and to enter, please look at these using the ‘Book Now’ button below left
- Sep – National Schools indoor Open – Chill Factore
- Sep – NSSA Schools Indoor Open – Hemel
- Oct – ISA closed Champs – Hemel
- Oct/Nov – NSSA National Schools Outdoor Open Champs – TBA
- April – SSN National Schools Indoor open Race
- May/June – British Schools Indoor Open Champs – Manchester
In addition to this, we also run some regional open schools events at dry slopes such as Welwyn and Stoke
Schools Alpine Events
We have, since our inception, supported the various schools alpine races with training partners, taking school teams to these to run pre race training and race support in the alps.
In latter years, we have also run the British Schools Alpine Open Champs, using the same ethos as our UK races to be as inclusive as possible.
The races we support include, but are not limited to:
- Dec – The ISSC – Les Deux Alpes
- Jan – British Schoolboys Races – Wengen
- Jan – British Schoolgirls Races – Flaine
- Feb – British Schools Alpine Open Champs – Pila
- Mar – Aiglon Cup – Villars
- Mar – Interschools Challenge – Pila
The British Schools Alpine Open Champs is the race we run in Pila each year.
For information on race support and training at the above events, please contact us
The NSSA is the go to organisation for schools Snowsports in the UK.
Find out more and join us today!